What Rememberance Day means to MB wheelers

Club Info, Meeting Info, Minimum Club Requirements, Off Road "How To" Guide, Safety Topics, and Tread Lightly

What Rememberance Day means to MB wheelers

Postby LOBSTER » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:47 pm

White-tailed deer hunting season for rifles in most zones. Be extra careful on the trails my friends they have every right to be there as you. Have fun, stay safe, and come home!
"...because without pictures/videos, it didn't happen."
| Gary (plus Teresa, Jack, and Amelia) | Club Treasurer | 2013 JKUR in Rock Lobster |
LOBSTER

Re: What Rememberance Day means to MB wheelers

Postby TheHurricane » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:40 pm

I prefer to remember the fallen and those still fighting for the beliefs and values of Canada and Canadians.
TheHurricane

Postby LOBSTER » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:01 am

That goes without saying ;)
"...because without pictures/videos, it didn't happen."
| Gary (plus Teresa, Jack, and Amelia) | Club Treasurer | 2013 JKUR in Rock Lobster |
LOBSTER

Postby jdam » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:23 pm

In our house this is a day to remember the fallen and those in service. Freedom is not free and comes with a price. For some it was the ultimate. For this we owe our gratitude and respect and we must remember them. My children are not raised to look upon this day as a holiday but a day to honour those who have given us the gift of what we value most....our liberty.

Yes it marks the beginning of deer hunting season for me as well, but this day is a sombre one as I have lost family and friends in theatre and to them we are forever grateful.
2013 Rubicon Unlimited

De Oppresso Liber
jdam

Postby El Baja » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:33 pm

jdam wrote:In our house this is a day to remember the fallen and those in service. Freedom is not free and comes with a price. For some it was the ultimate. For this we owe our gratitude and respect and we must remember them. My children are not raised to look upon this day as a holiday but a day to honour those who have given us the gift of what we value most....our liberty.

Yes it marks the beginning of deer hunting season for me as well, but this day is a sombre one as I have lost family and friends in theatre and to them we are forever grateful.

x2
RRJC SOUTH CHAPTER Las Vegas NV
El Baja

Return to NEW MEMBERS & VISITORS - Click Here!