2018 Dues are due on April 4th!

Club Info, Meeting Info, Minimum Club Requirements, Off Road "How To" Guide, Safety Topics, and Tread Lightly

2018 Dues are due on April 4th!

Postby LOBSTER » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:10 pm

Well it's April and that means dues are due!

You can pay the treasurer $25 for 2018 in one of the following:
  1. Cash in person
  2. Cheque in person
  3. send online banking transfer to payments@redriverjeepclub.com
  4. PayPal using this https://www.paypal.me/RedRiverJeepClub/25
"...because without pictures/videos, it didn't happen."
| Gary (plus Teresa, Jack, and Amelia) | Club Treasurer | 2013 JKUR in Rock Lobster |
LOBSTER

Re: 2018 Dues are due on April 4th!

Postby LOBSTER » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:46 pm

Paid member access to forum will expire for those who are nkt Vendors or Paid 2018 members. It will happen sometime after April 4th. No telling when.
| Gary (plus Teresa, Jack, and Amelia) | Club Treasurer | 2013 JKUR in Rock Lobster |
LOBSTER

Postby LOBSTER » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:08 am

Full access to the forum, which includes the member's section, is now limited to basically 2018 Paid Members & Vendors.

If you do not have access, it could be because I have yet to update access for members who paid on April 4th OR I don't know what your username is! Just shoot me a PM or reply here if too much time goes by.
LOBSTER

Postby Ratfink » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:52 pm

afternoon Gary, I am not sure if I am paid up or not? I do have a problem health wise and cannot make it out to any runs or meetings until this clears up. I am suffering from Benign Positional Vertigo and can no longer drive . In fact I am having trouble walking at times. If I amderelict in my dues I do apoligize and will get the money to you ASAP. I hope you realize that I am good for it. Roy.
Ratfink

Postby GKing » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:14 pm

LOBSTER wrote:Full access to the forum, which includes the member's section, is now limited to basically 2018 Paid Members & Vendors.

If you do not have access, it could be because I have yet to update access for members who paid on April 4th OR I don't know what your username is! Just shoot me a PM or reply here if too much time goes by.
Just paid by Pay Pal

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
GKing

Postby LOBSTER » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:29 pm

Ratfink wrote:afternoon Gary, I am not sure if I am paid up or not? I do have a problem health wise and cannot make it out to any runs or meetings until this clears up. I am suffering from Benign Positional Vertigo and can no longer drive . In fact I am having trouble walking at times. If I amderelict in my dues I do apoligize and will get the money to you ASAP. I hope you realize that I am good for it. Roy.

Roy, you paid twice for 2018. You don't need to pay until 4/2020.
LOBSTER

Postby LOBSTER » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:31 pm

GKing wrote:
LOBSTER wrote:Full access to the forum, which includes the member's section, is now limited to basically 2018 Paid Members & Vendors.

Just paid by Pay Pal

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Fixed earlier this week. Sorry for delay replying to post.
LOBSTER

Return to NEW MEMBERS & VISITORS - Click Here!