New Jeeper

Club Info, Meeting Info, Minimum Club Requirements, Off Road "How To" Guide, Safety Topics, and Tread Lightly

New Jeeper

Postby Rabs » Thu May 22, 2014 4:26 pm

Hey guys...

New to the jeep world as of last November. Got myself a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited.

Was a long hard winter but much more easier in a 4x4. Liking this site so far and pumped for summer. Want to join. I know I missed the April meeting to pay the dues but is there a way to meet up with a moderator or should I just come to the next one in June???

Looking forward to learning from you vets as I got a bunch of questions and many ideas to customize the jeep even more then I already have.

Thx!!
"Back Seat Of My Jeep" - LL Cool J
Rabs

Re: New Jeeper

Postby LOBSTER » Thu May 22, 2014 9:15 pm

Welcome!

It is a fantastic hobby, lifestyle, or addiction... owning a Jeep. Many of us drove off pavement onto some gnarly terrain for the first time with this club. We do runs for varying skill levels and trailworthy Jeeps. You will be amazed what you can do with it in stock form and learning is much faster if you listen to more experienced drivers. Also, you are wise to ask for input on stuff as it will save you money in the long run and with some trails behind you you will learn what is important for YOUR build/needs.

So, what color is this 2014 Sahara?

Look forward to seeing you at the June 4th meeting. If you want to join as a paid member just seek me out as I am treasurer. If you forget the $25... don't worry, the important thing is to come and meet the crew. This meeting we will be going over a couple trail reports from our 2nd and third May outings then be planning our June run to East Grand Forks MN. If you are free on the 14th or 13-15th of June, and have a passport, this is one run you will NOT want to miss!
"...because without pictures/videos, it didn't happen."
| Gary (plus Teresa, Jack, and Amelia) | Club Treasurer | 2013 JKUR in Rock Lobster |
LOBSTER

Postby El Baja » Thu May 22, 2014 11:24 pm

Welcome, "let the mods begin" clapping]
RRJC SOUTH CHAPTER Las Vegas NV
El Baja

Postby Glen Clark » Fri May 23, 2014 3:14 pm

Welcome! And may your wallet rest in peace. :)
Glen Clark

Postby Rabs » Mon May 26, 2014 12:38 am

Jeep is a grey color. Factory says silver billet..

Sounds good Planning on being Threre on the 4th.
"Back Seat Of My Jeep" - LL Cool J
Rabs

Return to NEW MEMBERS & VISITORS - Click Here!