Good Day To You All

Club Info, Meeting Info, Minimum Club Requirements, Off Road "How To" Guide, Safety Topics, and Tread Lightly

Good Day To You All

Postby the joker » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:02 pm

How are you all doing. I'm new here so I thought I would write this and say Hello to you all. I have enjoyed the off road scene before but Never in a Jeep. Always wanted a jeep and bought my first in June. planing on doing some mods to it but need to find time and $$$$ to do them. Since getting the Jeep iI now want another just for Off-Roading. I bought a 2014 JK Wrangler Sport S.Might have to come out to some meetings if I am able to get off work early enough.

Kissmydish :onlyjeep :woowheeling
the joker

Re: Good Day To You All

Postby LOBSTER » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:44 pm

Welcome to the site and we look forward to meeting you at a meeting, around town, or on a trail. I myself joined with ATV experience only and quickly enjoyed the learning curve gained by joining a Jeep club. Everything from gear and Jeep mods, what works and doesn't, to the intricacies of your stock vehicle off pavement is truly fast tracked.

Enough yammering from me... I'll give you temporary club member access for a bit. Be sure to check out the closed runs section once your name shows up in pink... we have one this Saturday yahoo]
"...because without pictures/videos, it didn't happen."
| Gary (plus Teresa, Jack, and Amelia) | Club Treasurer | 2013 JKUR in Rock Lobster |
LOBSTER

Re: Good Day To You All

Postby the joker » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:00 pm

SWEET. Thanks Lobster

kissmydish :onlyjeep :woowheeling
the joker

Return to NEW MEMBERS & VISITORS - Click Here!