Club Info, Meeting Info, Minimum Club Requirements, Off Road "How To" Guide, Safety Topics, and Tread Lightly
Post a reply

New Guy

Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:53 pm

Just wanted to say hello. New guy checkin in.

Bought a jeep for my wife 1 year ago and have become a complete convert. Love the jeep. It's capabilities and the community of jeep people.

Have owned many 4x4 vehicles... Some stock and some lifted... None as capable as our Rubi.

Sold my car this fall and have officially taken over our jeep and its future transformation.

Now I owe my lady a new vehicle in spring. Oh well, it was worth it.

Really looking forward to an opportunity to join the club for my first run and try some snow wheeling this winter.

Some upgrades this fall already... And some in progress... Details to follow in future posts!

Kind Regards
Vinjeep

Re: New Guy

Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:28 pm

Welcome tell us about your ride dirol]
Let's see some pics

Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:26 pm

Vinjeep wrote:Really looking forward to an opportunity to join the club for my first run and try some snow wheeling this winter.

Right on, we are excited for you both and look forward to meeting you soon. For now I will give you temporary member access.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:24 am

Thank you. Really looking forward to coming out!

And pictures to follow as soon as I figure out how to work everything around here. Not only a jeep noob... Also somewhat a forum noob!

PS. This is really the first time I have ever really been dyeing for winter to come... Must be a jeep thing???

Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 pm

Vinjeep - it is a toss up between effortlessly driving through snowstorms in winter and driving top and doors off in summer.

Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:51 pm

Jeff Calford wrote:Vinjeep - it is a toss up between effortlessly driving through snowstorms in winter and driving top and doors off in summer.

how about effortlessly driving through snow storms with the top and doors off the jeep ?

Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:32 pm

Welcome Vinjeep good]

Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:32 am

Hey, thanks! I appreciate it.
Post a reply