New Jeeper

Club Info, Meeting Info, Minimum Club Requirements, Off Road "How To" Guide, Safety Topics, and Tread Lightly

New Jeeper

Postby stress » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:11 am

hey im John, a first time jeep owner (Finally!). Ive always loved jeeps since my first powerwheel (thats still running smooth biggrin] ) ive been around town since early may and love every second spent with my jeep. Before becoming an owner ive always looked around and been left in awe at all the possibilities there are for jeeps to truly make them your own but the longer i have her the more i seem to find ant the goals keep increasing. Im driving a 14 JKU Rubicon X and her name is Chupathingy, i hope to learn and grow as a driver and within the community. good]

I introduce you all to my Jeep Chupathingy
stress

Re: New Jeeper

Postby jeepsterjk » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:38 am

Welcome to the madness I'll tell you now once you start building your jeep it will never stop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jeepsterjk

Postby El Baja » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:57 pm

jeepsterjk wrote:Welcome to the madness I'll tell you now once you start building your jeep it will never stop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup x2 dirol]
Also you might want to move that lic plate it will be coming off the first time out good]
RRJC SOUTH CHAPTER Las Vegas NV
El Baja

Postby LOBSTER » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:17 pm

Our first Rubicon X! Fully expect us to harass you about demonstrating the removal/reassembly of the modular end caps on that front bumper ;)
"...because without pictures/videos, it didn't happen."
| Gary (plus Teresa, Jack, and Amelia) | Club Treasurer | 2013 JKUR in Rock Lobster |
LOBSTER

Postby stress » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:59 pm

yeah ive been messing about with afew diffrent places for my plate - its been treating me well under with the bracket i made (she likes to fold up when she tucks into something so a quick yank back and shes good to go biggrin] ) and as for the end caps its just a few2 t50 bolts on each and they slide right off. as for harassment im already anticipating its just because of what she is (rubi x)
stress

Postby jdam » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:21 am

Welcome, nice rig!
2013 Rubicon Unlimited

De Oppresso Liber
jdam

Return to NEW MEMBERS & VISITORS - Click Here!