New guy

Club Info, Meeting Info, Minimum Club Requirements, Off Road "How To" Guide, Safety Topics, and Tread Lightly

New guy

Postby Renegade » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:16 pm

Been lurking for a while, making my first post finally, I was hesitant as I drive a Liberty but what the *, havent been to any meets yet as im a shyguy, just testing the water here lol

Last edited by WAMPA on Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed image link
Renegade

Re: New guy

Postby LOBSTER » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:00 pm

Oh sweet ride. A member a few years back used to rock a Liberty, never got the chance to see it in action but I am looking forward to meeting you! Also a few months ago we had someone join at a meeting who had a lot of people rushing outside to check his Liberty. In my books, anything non-JK is more than welcome :P

Yeah more JKs are welcome... just not more than welcome.
"...because without pictures/videos, it didn't happen."
| Gary (plus Teresa, Jack, and Amelia) | Club Treasurer | 2013 JKUR in Rock Lobster |
LOBSTER

Postby stress » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:50 pm

Welcome! used to have a 02 diesel liberty myself, yours looks in alot better shape, planning on lifting it or anything else? there were a few things i wanted to do but decided to let her go instead, would be cool to see one get all done up
stress

Postby Renegade » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:19 pm

Planning an OME lift with JBA upper arms, maybe within a year. So far just done cosmetic stuff and slapped an oil catch can in and some dueller revo2s; need to find proper tubing and redo the connections for the catch can this spring.

The engine was a bit rough when I got her, running like new now yahoo]

I just got a CB in recently, haven't done SWR tuning yet, I have confirmed it can receive so far though lol, its a new antenna coupled with a very old Cobra sound tracker i got from a retired trucker.

Ps The rock sliders were off a wreck, just needed to grind them down and repaint, probably going to need a bit more grinding and rust proofing come spring
Renegade

Return to NEW MEMBERS & VISITORS - Click Here!