Hey so is the meeting at jefferys april 1?

Club Info, Meeting Info, Minimum Club Requirements, Off Road "How To" Guide, Safety Topics, and Tread Lightly

Hey so is the meeting at jefferys april 1?

Postby C-top83 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:14 pm

I just bought a 2014 sahara unlimited just curious about the family trips and fees and when to pay would love to see what I got for a 4wd. Also looking to buy some upgrades if u guys know of some good deals or kind of what to upgrade first thx. jay aka ctop its carrot top but the cool version lol.
C-top83

Re: Hey so is the meeting at jefferys april 1?

Postby jeepsterjk » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:55 am

Yes meeting wed at 730 most of us go earlier to eat then go in parking lot and talk about our jeeps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jeepsterjk

Postby LOBSTER » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:21 am

Thanks for welcoming the new member Jordan!

We haven't had family trips in a while but I aim to get my 2 year old into a tent this summer.

Dues, don't stress over payment. I will make you a temporary member until you catch up with me. If you do online banking or PayPal I can provide you with details on how to pay the club.

Upgrades. In stock form Wranglers are VERY capable, that's not just marketing propaganda. I suggest you check out some other members vehicles in person, go on a few runs, and PLAN out your build. Repairs and maintenance will adjust your build over time but knowing what you want to achieve before spending money is far cheaper. Take it easy, remember each change will turn your jack of all trades Jeep into a specialized vehicle. What works in some places doesn't do well elsewhere. Without knowing your experience off pavement BEFORE this Jeep most suggestions on specific upgrades would be specific to the other owners needs not yours with perhaps the exception of armour.
"...because without pictures/videos, it didn't happen."
| Gary (plus Teresa, Jack, and Amelia) | Club Treasurer | 2013 JKUR in Rock Lobster |
LOBSTER

Postby El Baja » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:11 pm

Only a fool would go to that meeting lol]
See you at next months meeting dirol]
RRJC SOUTH CHAPTER Las Vegas NV
El Baja

Postby C-top83 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:25 pm

sounds good. when is the next open run.
C-top83

Postby LOBSTER » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:51 pm

Seeing how you are a "Temporary Member" you are more than welcome to come on closed runs. There is one this Saturday.
"...because without pictures/videos, it didn't happen."
| Gary (plus Teresa, Jack, and Amelia) | Club Treasurer | 2013 JKUR in Rock Lobster |
LOBSTER

Return to NEW MEMBERS & VISITORS - Click Here!