Switch to full style
Club Info, Meeting Info, Minimum Club Requirements, Off Road "How To" Guide, Safety Topics, and Tread Lightly
Post a reply

Jeep newbie!

Sun May 03, 2015 6:09 pm

Hi guys, I just bought my 1st Jeep, a 2008 Sahara unlimited and I love it! I've owned some decent vehicles over the years, but nothing like this. I can't drive it without smiling, And can't believe I've gone this long without owning one. My fiancé and I enjoy camping and fishing, and can't wait to head down some trails. My old 2003 Hyundai Elantra (post divorce vehicle) wasn't much good for any of those things!

Re: Jeep newbie!

Sun May 03, 2015 8:09 pm

Welcome.

Our May meeting is this Wednesday, come on down if you like. All the info you will need is in the link below. :)

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=12

Sun May 03, 2015 11:51 pm

Welcome!!! Be prepared to get addicted! I can't think of or look at my jeep without smiling!

Wed May 06, 2015 6:14 am

I have to agree , now that I bought mine after selling my old cj7 (stupid decision) 28 yes ago I am addicted ! I constantly look thru catalogues to think of what to get for it , see you at the meeting !

Mon May 11, 2015 2:27 pm

I own a new Jeep Wrangler ... I know what you mean about the smile.... biggrin]

Mon May 11, 2015 5:31 pm

Welcome dirol]
Smiling is good good]

Mon May 11, 2015 5:44 pm

Welcome to the jeeple family

Tue May 12, 2015 9:17 am

I'll give you temporary member status for a bit. It's like being a full member on Forum. If on Facebook, message Gary Roberts in the RRJC group.

Wed May 13, 2015 7:55 pm

Thanks guys, and Lobster! Had to work last Wednesday, but plan on coming to the next meeting. Bought my hitch mounted D-ring yesterday, and recovery strap Friday. Can't wait to get out on the trails!!!

Wed May 13, 2015 10:47 pm

Awesome first buy. Now focus on First Aid Kit, Fire Extinguisher, and good times!

Thu May 14, 2015 7:57 am

And a good CB Radio dirol]
Post a reply