Meet

Club Info, Meeting Info, Minimum Club Requirements, Off Road "How To" Guide, Safety Topics, and Tread Lightly

Meet

Postby Daniel JJ Bernardin » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:54 pm

When is the next meet? I need to pay my
Membership! Haha
Daniel JJ Bernardin

Re: Meet

Postby LOBSTER » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:31 pm

Wednesday August 5 is the next meeting at Jeffries on Henderson. We meet from 730 to 8 PM but many come to eat dinner at 6ish and stay later. We have a run on Saturday and Sunday next week with optional camp out Saturday night. Details are in the open runs section on the forum... or rather will be once I post them probably tomorrow. They're also on Facebook in events.

I will make you a temporary member for now. Payments can be done in person or online via online banking e-transfer or PayPal to payments@redriverjeepclub.com .
Last edited by LOBSTER on Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: CLUB NO LONGER HAS A PAYPAL ACCOUNT
"...because without pictures/videos, it didn't happen."
| Gary (plus Teresa, Jack, and Amelia) | Club Treasurer | 2013 JKUR in Rock Lobster |
LOBSTER

Postby Daniel JJ Bernardin » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:20 pm

Sweet! Thanks again I'll be there! Gonna be great to finally meet some of the guys! I'll see about the run, my buddy is just fitting up his Cherokee so maybe he and I will tag along! Happy trails!
Daniel JJ Bernardin

Postby Daniel JJ Bernardin » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:22 pm

Ignore the trail ride part! Didnt think that it was this week while I was reading it! Haha
Daniel JJ Bernardin

Return to NEW MEMBERS & VISITORS - Click Here!